We provide our clients expert
support with parole issues.
The parole process can be filled with anxiety and uncertainty. The statistics reveal that parole can be difficult to obtain in Texas. The Cox Law Firm is available on nights and weekends to provide information regarding the parole process. We work diligently to craft a parole package and presentation that maximizes your chances of release.
- • Reviewing and evaluating your case and sentence;
- • Obtaining and assessing your criminal history;
- • Communicating with friends and family;
- • Assisting you to develop a personal evaluation statement;
- • Coordinating and obtaining support letters and ascertaining employment opportunities;
- • Obtaining copies of TDCJ certificates, education and programs attended;
- • Preparing and submitting a written parole package to the Parole Board;
- • Contacting and communicating with Parole Board members;
- • Arguing for immediate release with the Parole Board by telephone or in person; and
- • Tracking release process when parole is granted.
I don't know what I would have done with out there help. So thankful!
The team at Cox Law were so helpful and professional. I con't thank them enough.